“Best investment I ever made around the horse barn!”
“I should have bought this thing 20 years ago!”
Sometimes, folks tell the Westland Walker story even better than we can. Sure, they’re rugged, affordable, easy to use and provide a quick return on investment. But you may not fully understand what you’re missing until you have one on your property. Peruse our pictures, videos, and learn about the configuration options below…
Saves Warmup Time
Aids in Recuperation
Premium Horse Walkers
Win-Win: Healthy Horses, Rested Ranchers.
Had a horse that had a little buck in him every time we roped on him. I put him in the walker at a walk cinched up for about an hour and it cured the problem. It’s saving me a lot of time. When they come off of the walker they’re ready to learn.
I should have bought this thing 20 years ago! It’s a time-saver and almost like having two extra hands around the place. I don’t have to worry about getting on a cold back horse anymore. When they spend a little time on the walker, they are settled and ready to teach. I’ll probably be able to bring on an extra horse or two now.
For years I didn’t think we would use a horse walker very much until I finally bought this new Westland Walker. It saves us an enormous amount of time getting our horses loosened up and ready to rope. And, since time is money, we use it now more than I ever thought we might. When we get busy and can’t rope or when the weather doesn’t cooperate, we can still keep our horses legged up and ready for tomorrow. Very well built and reliable with no problems at all. Best investment I ever made around the horse barn!
Corpus Christi, Texas
I use mine mainly to exercise my horses when I don’t have time to ride. It takes the edge off of them and helps keep them legged up.
Walk with Westland
Giving your horse the exercise it needs each day is a time-consuming endeavor. But, nothing is more important for the health and performance of your horses either.
- Available with two control panel options: Manual and LCD Touchscreen.
- Smart Energy control panels.
- Extremely easy to operate.
- Box turns off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Choose between 4-horse and 6-horse installations.
- Outside and inside panels are galvanized and curved; built using 16 gauge steel.
- Powder-coated, weather-resistant finish protects your investment for years.
- Misting technology drastically reduces dust around the walker and keeps sand track at best moisture levels.
- “Build Your Own Program” feature.
- Up to 5 custom-defined programs where you can set time of working and speeds specifically for a horse or group with the same needs.
- Easy to program, intuitive interface.
- Custom ramp speed to start/stop the machine.
- Predefined minimum and maximum speeds.
- Emergency button stops the machine in 5-10 seconds.
“How Can I Get One?”
We’re glad you asked! It’s a quick and simple process where we work together to make sure your experience with Westland is second to none.
- Contact Westland Walkers or complete form below for a quick estimate.
- If you’d like to move forward, schedule an installation at your property. Most installations take place within two weeks.
- Installation and training generally takes 1-2 days once we’re onsite.